Doctot Geriatric is a suite of the most widely used clinician-administered assessment scales related to geriatric patients. Doctot Geriatric affords the medical practitioner a highly efficient and easy-to-use tool to measure important functions of geriatric patients.
Doctot Geriatric is kindly supported by an unrestricted educational grant
More About Doctot Geriatric
The interactive scales available in Doctot Geriatric are:
- Abbreviated Mental Test Score (MTS)
- Geriatric Depression Scale (GDS)
- Barthel ADL Rating Scale (Barthel)
- Elderly Mobility Scale (EMS)
- BERG Scale (BERG)
Each assessment scale is presented in wizard format so the user can easily navigate through the interview components to record patient status. The tool automatically generates the scale total and categorizes this score – based on the user input.
Each scale has an “Information” section to provide the user with background details. A “Help” section is included to aid in the use of the tool.
Functionality is also included for:
- PIN Protection for security purposes
- Patient Results Management (save, delete & sort options)
- Automatic Email Generation of each patient assessment result
- Shake-to-Reset Scale functionality
- Stopwatch functionality where it is required to time patient activities
What’s New In Version 1.2
Updates for iOS4
Developed under the Doctot brand, Doctot Geriatric combines the medical and technical expertise of Clinisynergy Ltd. with the creative and design strengths of Tricycle Interactive Ltd.
Doctot Geriatric is kindly supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Lundbeck.
Looking for an App?
An extensive suite of software applications are being planned for development. If you would like to have a specific application developed for your discipline or area of expertise, please contact us.